Sunday, February 24, 2008

Searching for Seoul



On a whim, we decided...enough of this confinement nonsense. We're getting outta town! We leave for Seoul, Korea this Wednesday for a 6 day whirlwind adventure. Actually we planned this a few days before the infamous Order. Nevertheless, the timing couldn't be better. People are going a little batty in confinement. (Is it just me or are things in the world going a little batty this week? Or am I just more glued to CNN than usual? Serbia? Turkey in Iraq? Billion dollar planes falling form the sky??

Anyway, John got us tickets to an LA Galaxy v. FC Seoul game! I hope that Becks graces us with his royal presence and that Donovan locates and dusts off his mojo. We have pretty much devoured the Lonely Planet tour book in the past 4 hours. Any suggestions from you world travelers? Ellen? I can't wait for my authentic Korean massage....

3 comments:

Tracey said...

The only time I was there was 18 years ago, but my favorite thing on the trip was a dinner show with traditional Korean dancers. It was beautiful. The shopping was great, too. Have a blast!

Yen Jewelry said...

sounds like fun. have a great time and take lots of pictures!
-n.

John's Dad said...

Sounds Like a good way to celebrate John's 31st Birthday! (March 4th) Happy Birthday John and hope your "Beach Privileges" are reinstated soon.